Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Favorties from Mom

I love when the kids jump laugh and get all excited over a gift.
Alex with her Poptropica game.

Mike with some of his favorites. (the logo game, Red Hawks hoodie, and Sports Illustrated for the upcoming year)

He also got this air popper, with all these fun accessories.

Bre with her two pound Reeses, fun new wireless mouse, fun slippers, and fun new socks.

Alex with the Barbie she asked Santa for, some 3D wall art to color, a paint book, orange bed sheets, bracelets, orange nail polish, and Horton the movie.

I had a great Christmas with my kids on the 21st.  We always celebrate before we go home for the holidays, its our TRADITION.  The kids wanted to order in a pizza so we did!

I am so thankful for the amazing year that I had with my little family.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment