Friday, February 8, 2013

Testing.

On Friday Bre underwent Allergy Testing.  I was NOT excited about doing this, but it had to be done to give my daughter the safe life that she is entitled to. 
Her Dr. was great, taking time to understand why we were there, and helping us to get the answers that we needed.  I have known for a long time what I was dealing with and have worked hard to find ways to make this better for her.  With the Dr.s help I learned that most of what I was doing for her was right, he also gave us several more tips and the backup that was needed.  So the outcome is that she is Allergic to several dogs (we knew), Ragweed (we knew), Black Willow and two types of mold.  We also had her tested for feathers (just in case), good news we get to keep the bird.

(and yes Eczema, Allergies, and Asthma are all tied together)

No comments:

Post a Comment