Monday, July 1, 2013

Klondike Kavern

Klondike Kavern was a fun indoor water park. 

They had a large kids area for Alex with several kid sized slides.

It also had a fun area for Kady to play in.  She loved it when Mike pushed her in the water swing, and she also enjoyed the little slide in the background. (she could do it on her own)

Yes they had a big bucket at this one, Alex just couldn't get enough.
(that's her on the left)

That's Alex on the water slide.  This is also where the "HURRICANE RIDE" was.  I'm so glad I went on it with the big kids first cuz it would have freaked out Alex.  You can't describe it you just have to experience it!  They also had a family raft ride some tube rides a couple of body slides, and a lazy river.  They also had an indoor/outdoor hot tub.  A cool pool with several basket ball hoops, water volleyball, water pads for the kids to jump on, a floating alligator, and an island with lounge chairs so you can dangle your feet in the water.  It was out there that Mom and Dad went on a tube ride.  I rode down with my Mom, once we zipped around the corner she yelled back "I don't like this!!", but I think my dad enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment