Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Parade Time

Mike on the Sheyene High School Pep Band float for the West Fest Parade this year.

Now life needs to be written as it happens so that all know what is going on. Sadly the parade was on my weekend to work. (I work the weekends Jerry is to have the kids)  So I wouldn't be able to make it, then Jerry had drill like always and cancelled on the kids.  So of course it was up to me the Mom to make sure everything worked out.  It took lots of phone calls and pleading on facebook but it worked out in the end.  Racquel took Mike to the school Sat. morning so he could decorate the float and practice.  Jill and Jason picked up the girls so they could attend that parade and see their brother so that some of his family would be there.  Jill and Jason also picked him up from school and brought him home when everything was done and cleaned up.  Amy got me a picture of my son in the parade!  I am very lucky to have so many great friends!  All MY hard work paid off, and what did Jerry do you may ask, well he went to drill.  I think it is time for my kids to see the lengths that I go to for them.

LOVE YOU KIDS!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Allison!!! You are by far supermom of the world:)

    ReplyDelete