Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ripley's Believe It or Not!


Ripley's is a family favorite for us! 
I had a hard time getting Alex to stand under the car, even with my Mom.
No trust!

My Dad is too funny!
He is standing with Walter Hudson of New York, who at the age of 18, weighed a whopping 1400 pounds!
Walter Hudson's Average Daily Diet
2 boxes of sausages
1 pound of bacon
12 eggs
1 loaf of bread
4 Big Macs
4 Cheeseburgers
8 large fries
3 ham steaks or 2 chickens
4 baked potatoes
4 sweet potatoes
4 heads of broccoli
1 large cake
AND
18 quarts of soda
EACH DAY!

This picture is made entirely out of toast, I forget how many pieces.

Willie Nelson carved from a phone book.

Prom dress made from duct tape.  They were in the process of making a whole room out of tape.  They had a bed and lamp done.  They also had several dresses and purses on display but this was my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment