Friday, June 21, 2013

Wizard Quest

So every trip has to have one thing that is a flop and this was it for us.
I don't think there is a Harry Potter fan between the nine of us.

According to them, Wizard Quest is the nation's first real-life interactive adventure game.  It is designed to require teams to work together toward a main goal, to free four wizards within a 90 minute time limit.

This is the room you start off in and get to watch a few videos.  Not to be rude but we just were not geeky enough to enjoy this activity.

A crazy spinning tunnel that leads you to your quest.

Some of it was very pretty.

Some of it was ok.

And some of it was cheesy/creepy.

The best part of it was when my Dad came down the big tube slide.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't get a single focused picture.  I almost wet my pants.

Watch out for the speed bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment