Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Top Secret!!

I had read about this place on the Internet, but hadn't talked to my parents about it.  My Dad and I were up early and out to make sure we knew our way to Ripley's before we tried to haul nine people and two vans there, we drove right past "Top Secret".  After Ripley's we all talked it over and thought it looked interesting so we ventured over and took the tour.


The entrance.

The ticket booth.

Mike holding up the entrance.

Bill Clinton the eagle kept us company while we waited for our tour guide.

The oval office.
(Yes, it is upside down.)
There were so many twists and turns and soooo MUCH to see that after a small while I put my camera away so I could take it all in and hold Alex's hand.  This place really creeped her out.

The lab where they build Presidents.
The purple alien did jump out of a closed barrel.

We exited from this building.


It had been a long day and was so nice to have the condo to go to and relax with enough room for everyone to spread out.  (It's hard to have enough space for nine people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment